What a day

Hmm .. I don't really know how to put into words but today things just happen like CRAZY. Yes CRAZY .. I never done this throughout my whole life. Oh my goodness .. *screams* Let's see :


1. I know it's kinda embarrassing for me to say it out as it only makes me look silly. *smack* Our bio teacher asked us to prepare bio report for next Wednesday experiment. Don't ask me it's for what purpose because i cant even find my practical paper. Weird .. So there's this list of things we must bring :

a) snail
b) moss
c) shrimp
d) fernse
e) Ants

Surprisingly i misunderstood what our teacher was saying and i thought this 'moss' we're suppose to bring as 'moth'. (im sure people who understand what im saying would laugh hysterically. Ha .. Ha .. Ha) Geezz .. It's totally 2 different word with different meaning. My goodness ..

2. We received back our first chemistry practical and i lost 1 mark from there. Sad case .. I should have put the answer as chlorine. Sigh .. Tomorrow we're having our second practical and im not fully prepared yet. Bless me ..

3. Okay .. This is the worst thing i ever experienced or maybe not. I forgotten to bring my house key. Argh .. How can i forget ?! *smack* I actually walked/search the whole school compound (almost everywhere) for my brother. First i ran to library to find for Soon Chia to know where is 1 setia. Then when i reach there the class is locked. So i ran to bilik seni to check (no sign of him) .. To science lab (no either). I think those form 1 students will think im a mad girl for walking along the corridor repeating. Then i went back to library again and SC told me to check at KH room so i went. Yeah ! I found him but he didn't bring the house key. I felt as though someone had poured a bucket of water on me. Urgh .. I feel like cursing myself for forgetting such thing .. Ahhh ... In the end i call my dad to bring the key for me. I felt so guilty for troubling my dad. Sorry ..

4. I missed my lunch. After all these crazyness i have no appetite to eat anymore.

Guess i got to stop typing for now. There's still tons of thing (mostly are house chores) waiting for me to finish. Take care
Labels: edit post
0 Responses