Am i lucky ?

Am i considered as the lucky ones or what? Hmm .. To tell you the truth i think i am. Haha (self-shock) From different perspective i can assure you that im pretty lucky for now. Let's see :


1. Im glad there's someone out there who always care for me no matter what. It doesn't matter whether im sad nor happy there's always a place where i could pour everything out from my mind.
2. I thank everyone ('you', friends, families, teachers, etc) .. anyone for all your help throughout the moment where we spend our time togerher. Im truely appreciate that. I know i sound like an old granny or whatsoever yet i just feel like thanking those that had helped me throughout my life. Hugz ..
3. This is for Soon Chia. LoL Hey thanks for your help kay. Hugz .. Although sometimes this guy seem kinda cuckoo but he's still a nice fella. Except the fact that he's kinda lame. XP
4. I've also learnt that being a cheerful person rather an emofied girl is much more better for me to face obstacle in front of me. Surprisingly i kinda enjoy attending school rather than locking myself in the house. Maybe it's due to the environment im in right now.
5. Be grateful on what we have right now. Although human will never be satisfy on what they have achieved/owned just be thankful on what you have right now because not everyone are as lucky as you.

That's all for now. Time for me to read some novels and catch some sleep. Nitez ..


Labels: edit post
0 Responses