Back to Action

Heelloooo .... Ying fang is back to blogging once more. (Hooray .. ) Months before that i'd shut down my blog and i missed those moments where im able to pour out all my thoughts and feelings here without hesitation. Other than that i missed my friends as well.
Today isn't my great day after all although it's public holiday yet i still need to attend for Mr Chan's class at A1 tuition centre (it's so farrrrr .... ) instead of HQ Klang which is practically closed due to public holiday. Arghh .. Im so frustrated and feel so lazy to attend for his class. Im sure i'll either yawn nor fall asleeep at there. Haha (shake me to wake me up) Other than that the room will surely be super crowded with A1 students joining class with HQ students. Urghh ... I wish something happen just for today so i wont go tuition at all .. (it'll never come true for sure) Seriously, i dislike Monday ! *groans* Still got 2 hours left before my tution. *yawn* That's all for today. Take care ..
Labels: edit post
0 Responses