Random

This is just my random post. I cant figure out any specific title for it. So, mooncake festival is around the corner im sure many people are keen for this event especially those children. Tonight there'll be celebration of mooncake festival at ACS organized by interact club if im not mistaken. Correct me if im wrong okay =). So there'll be fashion show coming up and the rest i've no idea about it. It seems that Pn. Cecelia wants all her librarians to participate yes that includes me. Maybe i'll go there kinda late thou. First time i ever heard celebrating mooncake festival in the school compound. Hmm .. We'll see how it goes then. I'll try to get some pictures of it if i go there =)



PLANT FOR THE PLANET

Tomorrow there's a "Projek Menghijaukan Pandamaran" organised by Pandamaran Green Club at 8.30am. Our objective is to unsure the environment is take care in a proper way for the future community as well as the living by planting of trees. That'll be my first experience to actually see the actual process of it. Hopefully everything goes well for tomorrow. Pictures will be upload by tomorrow (i'll try my best =) )


MONEY NOT ENOUGH II

One word for this movie. "awesome" XD I recommend you guys watch it. It's extremely meaningful and funny. By watching this movie reminds me of my past. Watch it and some of you might understand what im saying.

Take care and Happy celebrating mooncake festival *grin*


Labels: edit post
0 Responses