Holiday = Revision?

Yes ! Holiday ... For such a long time finally we have 1 day break. Which means no 4 long periods of biology class etc. As long as there's a school break im happy. Yet for today school break i only spend in doing my homework(tuition) and some revision .. Yeah .. Kinda dull. I woke up early in the morning hoping i can finish up my tuition work then about 11am i was called to Aeon to do revision at starbucks with Aaron. This was my first experience bringing along my work and study at there. So efficient huh .. Blekz Practically we managed to study there for 4-5 hours. *whoops* I was surprised time flies so fast. In between we meet up with wei loong, yeow sheng and ching guan (er .. im not sure whether his name was spelled correctly. Sorry if i spell it wrongly) they were loitering around the mall. About 4pm we meet up with the librarians then went for our lunch+dinner or lunch+tea break at kfc(final decision taken by pei ling because everyone was asking each other what to eat and nobody manage to make the decision) While we're enjoying our food funny things happen in between. I wouldn't want to say what it is .. (private & confidential) XP. It's hilarious .. Can't stop laughing .. So that's how i spend for my holiday. I've got nothing to post so just crap whatever happened just for today.


That's all. Nitez
Labels: edit post
0 Responses