Hmm .. 2 hours and 30 minutes left and im off from work. Yay !! Unfortunately, for now i have to bear with the boringness-nothing-to-do-with-no-customer until my time is up. Life is so unfair sometimes. I still have to be grateful for able to online and blog something just so that i can fill in my free time and to prevent my brain getting rotten. It's been almost 2 weeks since our shop's streamyx isn't working since my boss .. Ahem .. Never pay the bill where they so called said that they actually forgotten to settle it while other outlets are using streamyx like nobody business. Even now i gotta be more thankful since im using one of my senior's broadband to online. Although it's kinda slow but who cares man, as long i can online im happy because im almost die from boredom.

Somehow i just feel my head is kind blocked. Maybe it's due to over slacking and never do anything. Don't get me wrong, im not lazy if compare to the rest of my seniors *cough* , i do finish the work im suppose to do, i do read some books but it's way damn boring man. Sigh .. Just hope there's some sales. I need more GP to get more commission. *pray hard*


My head still feels kinda block .....  I need some calm music that able to relax my soul.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses