Sometimes when you're working with your partner a.k.a colleague you'll kinda of expect these few things from them :

1. Punctuality
2. Cleanliness
3. Responsibility
4. Personal Hygiene

Well, that's just the standard condition required. Maybe i put too high expectation on others .. Maybe i don't think more than what i suppose to think .. Maybe that's what im comfortable with by expecting others to be like what i wanted. Whatever .... Sigh

Truth to be told, those 4 conditions listed above never been fulfilled by a guy/man whom i knew he's totally opposite from those 4 conditions above. So, i hope you can try to imagine what kind of person is he. I feel mad. Im mad because he expect me to do everything. Im not a robot nor maid to always remind them what to do or help him do .. Blah .. Blah .. Blah. Sometimes i feel upset because people tend to copy the same mistakes the person is doing. Come on .. This guy do this mistakes doesn't mean you have to follow his footsteps just to so called taking revenge. Sigh .. I really don't know what adult are thinking especially certain men. Speechless ..........

I tried to tell my dear that im pretty mad with this guy due to his mis-behaviour. He ask me just don't care about him. Don't be over-hardworking (that's my thoughts) So now i'll be lazy .. I'll try to ignore and concentrate in fight for my GP. I almost reach my goal now. Just few hundred more to go and i'll get what i want. Yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need more sales and i hate eating egg a.k.a zero sales!!!!!!!!!
Labels: edit post
0 Responses