Another energy-draining-day just passed, i was relieved im finally back to my home and i really miss my pillow and my mr patrick a.k.a woofy aalllooootttttt ..... I wonder .. so that's the feelings of missing your hometown especially when you're sick. Yeah !! Im still sick which i don't get well instead im getting even worst. I've been visited by 3 buddies : mr flu, mrs sore throat and lastly junior fever.

They'll just add more entertainment into my life. That's it !! Im not only suffering from those illness instead i have to get screwed by one of our customer saying that we cheated. wth !!! Don't just simply accused people in front of the public. Telling me sorry won't retrieve what you just said okay. Im not angry .. Im just upset and frustrated. Im already so tensed up and now another problem just came by. Screw them up man !!!!!!! wtf !!! Screw whatever you wanna screw ... Im emotionless yet feeling upset. How ironic can i be.

So, with my 3 buddies and this kind of screw-people-up-thing im off to bed and just wanna get more rest because im freaking tired. (no mood to explain what happen now) I just can't wait for my off day. Seriously, i've been looking forward to it since yesterday. *mr clock please travel faster*

Good night ♥
Labels: edit post
0 Responses