Few days ago there's alot of thing happen in my life .....

My life was like a hurricane,I've been betrayed by someone i thought as a friend,
I hate waiting for people,
Sometimes there'll be trouble regarding about some nasty customer,
Sometimes things just get from bad to terrible,
Sometimes you'll see things that you dislike the most,
Sometimes i do feel happy,
Sometimes you life will be sucky especially when you're not the the good mood ....

Im still calculating the exact figures for the trip and it's kinda troublesome since you gotta get all the price available to sum everything up. Sigh ... I need a break !!! Unfortunately, tomorrow i have to continue working. Oh well, i still left 6 days to go until i stop working. Why i stop? It's not because i earned lots of money nor i hate my job ... It's due to im bored of working there since i'll get rotten if im not doing anything. A vacation will be great =) After that i'll try to get some part-time job to fill in my free time since the result for universities entry will be out by 3rd week of June.

Anyway, im already in the holiday mood =) hehe ....
Labels: edit post
0 Responses