Oopss !!! New record

Today we're suppose to do our chemistry practical on rate of reaction. As usual im already prepared for it (for now ..). I still remembered that we need to rinse the beakers, measuring cylinder etc etc after cleaning with tap water according to what mrs. koh said last year (such a great student). As we were carrying out our experiment, we heard a 'pang' or 'crang' whatever it is. Then everyone just pause awhile for few seconds. About 10 minutes later another glass got broken ... 'pang' again. This time it was me who broke it (great job) I was too concentrating on pouring the solution into the conical flask and taking the time for reaction to complete until i forgotten that there's a beaker beside me. The best thing of all is that mrs. koh was standing near our table and she saw what i did 'Oopsyyyy .. ' So that's what she said after that "who'll break the 3rd record ?" (i just edit what she said .. understand a bit la) I don't know whether i wanna laugh or curse myself for doing this but i just .. well .. giggles .. In one day 2 things broke inside the lab and i lost my 3 bucks for breaking the small beaker. Sigh ..

Break .. Break .. Break

Cross-country

Tomorrow is the day .. The day where students will run like 'mad dog' (im refering to someone .. you know who you are) to compete for the top 20 placing. Hmm .. maybe compete for top 3. As what i heard during today's assembly, the top 3 who won will receive a certificate and the rest till 20 will get points for their respective houses. Since last week i've went to the stadium to train my stamina and .. ahem ... plan to keep fit. During the first day was like hell. I ran for 8 rounds and i got terrible muscle ache the second day. During the second day there's bit improvement. Im able to run for 13 rounds and i got blister cos i forgotten to bring my scocks. Im not trying to boast myself here yet i felt slightly happy for me cos im able to go that far since im not a good sports player.

For tomorrow's cross-country i wish everyone all the best of the best .... Hopefully im able to go till the end of it ...



My pin number ..


Insects collection ...

WE THE INSECTS KILLER ...
(said by Pn. Rabiah)


Yesterday i spent my whole time writing names for the insects, adjusting the insects, wrap em' up etc etc .. It took my 5 hours to do so =.=. Honestly ... How many here afraid of insects ? I dont mind to admit i do afraid on some of them. You can write on my cbox how you feel about them if you dont mind. Anyway, no matter how i still need no face them for the sake of getting 20 marks for our STPM. For our biology project we need to complete 25 species of insects, 25 species of plants (preserved) and a folio. For now we already finished the insects and the plants still left few more to go. Speaking about the folio i have no idea what to do as our bio teacher dont even know how to do so. God bless upper 6 gigih students.

Labels: edit post
0 Responses