Happy Chinese New Year !!

Two days of CNY just passed away like that without me realizing about it. I assume everyone having great time during CNY especially on the day where we can collect money from relatives and others.

During the first day of new year, we went to my grandma house for family reunion. All of my aunties and uncles will gather at my grandma house and they'll chat among themselves and i'll be busy collecting ang pao from them. Most of my cousins are younger than me so they gather around the computer room playing their games. Some of them which are elder than me just sat in the hall watching tv like me. It's kinda boring though .. During CNY everone gotta have fun .. that's what everyone will say. To me .. If im still the 7 years old girl i might think that CNY is fun. I might even unable to sleep the night before new year because i was too excited for the upcoming day. Wearing new clothes .. playing around with my cousins .. having variety of foods to eat .. candies .. drinks etc. It's like heaven to all children. As you grow up you'll think that CNY is just normal like other day. Except that we can have few days of school break, gather at relatives & friends house etc. I don't have the enthusiasm as what i had for the past 10 years .. I suppose it shows that i've already grown up .. lalalala ...

Not forgetting, i've also went to my old friend's house on the night of CNY. After our SPM everyone went for their respective colleges to continue their studies. Finally we get to gather around and just chat among ourselves. There's me, chandini, kas, yam, linda and may yin. We knew each other since form 1 and became close friends in the end. I really miss the moment where we played together. It's the nicest memories they had gave me.
p.s : hope to hear from you guys soon .. really miss all of you.

To my fellow friends out their ..

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !!

see you at mrs. koh's house for those who are planning to go ...
Labels: edit post
0 Responses