Under dilemma

After i've read Alexis & Davin's post especially about the incident in the chemistry lab i felt guilty. You can say that im terasa or that's my fault or whatsoever but i just wanna say im sorry for what had happen to U6A students. I had to admit that during our recent chemistry practical on thursday i've broken a small beaker as i've said it in my previous 2 post. And i've reported to the lab assistant about what i've done and so they'd charged my 3 bucks for that. Since i've read their post i felt extremely guilty about it. To you it might be a small matter or it's just silly for me to think such thing to blame onto myself. Some might think that " who cares ... i dont give a damn at all bla bla bla .. " About the throwing litmus paper around and placing the reagent bottles not accordingly i think those who do so should rethink what you've done. Sometimes what you've done you dont realize that it might cause problems to the others. Overall, i would like to say that im really sorry about what i've done. It's an unwanted accident. I've already apologize .. What you people think i cant do anything about it. Although it might be hurtful to hear about it but at least dont fake infront of me as if you're a so called good person etc etc .. As you know people likes to judge those around them. What you did they'll critisize ..
Labels: edit post
0 Responses