School Break

It's already been 5 days since the school holiday have started and im already dying of boredom. Rawr .. For the past five days i've been doing my chemistry tutorial which takes me around 2 days to complete it that includes me slacking around all the time as i dont have any mood to do my work. Yet i manage to finish up =]

During my first day of break the nature society held a recycling campaign. About 30 people came and offered us their help. So things went by quite fast and we manage to collect almost a whole tank of newspapers with boxes etc .. Besides, as for my group includes me, aaron, alexis and xiau huei incharge of Melawis area. We manage to get a televisyen, flat monitor screen(xh wanted to buy it badly but they are throwing it away), 2 sets of foot masage and big stack of newspapers. Woot ... Everyone indeed did their parts very well. *claps*

p.s : I dont know who's taking the pictures here or else i could post it up. Maybe jia huei took the pictures.


Back to my previous topic. Since school break has already started im sure some of us here have some plans in their mind like going for vacation, tuition, completing their school homework etc .. What i can say is part of me loves having school break but another part of me dislike it. Whole day staying in the house can get me into 'crazy' state. Don't talk to me about doing revision .. It's quite annoying sometimes. Dont ask me why i shall not say it out. I felt so guily for not studying .. Argh ... Maybe i shall do so for the sake of my STPM. Well, since the STPM 2008 had came out teachers are giving us the pressure. You know like *cough* Biology. On 10th of march, we suppose to sit for some Biology test for photosynthesis. But somehow we manage to persuade teacher that we postponed the test after school break. Unfortunately after she found out that the STPM results for Biology were badly done she insists that we sit for the test. It isn't exactly called as a test because it's some sort like a open book test. Almost 90% of us did open book test while the rest did the test by themselves. To be frank, i dont really understand what she taught in the class although i try my best to understand what she's teaching. The best thing i could do is memorize the text. Sigh .. The
best part is after school break we'll be having another Biology test which includes what we've studied since lower 6. Oh well .. Go go Biology ..................

I almost forgotten that all form sixes will be taking part in the MUET sketch on Thursday after school break. I doubt that all my classmates are involve. All i know is that for other classes, all of them are involve in the sketch. (If im wrong correct me then) Well .. All the best to everyone !!




Later im going to watch lover matter !!! Woot .. I know this movie had been released for 2 weeks already and it's an old show . So what .. I gotta watch it !! I've been waiting for weeks now finally im able to watch it. *grins* Will be back for more news =]




p.s: I wanna watch dragonball !!

p.s.s : Transformer II is coming back for revenge !! Rawr ...
Labels: edit post
0 Responses