Randomness .. Rawr

I've been slacking alot lately. Maybe due to the sleepyness i always felt most of the day. It's like although i've slept for 6-7 hours i still will feel sleepy. Woot !! You may call me pig as if i care. Worst scenario is i may strangle you if you call me that. (kidding) I do love sleeping ♥♥♥♥♥ Haha It helps to keep my skin healthy. Lalala ...

Anyway, everything are quite okay as i could recall except .... Something happen to me again on Saturday.

Saturday -7 March 2009 : The Nature Society had organised a recycling camping. On that day we're called to distribute the flyers to the neighbourhood. Thank goodness i wasn't chase by street dogs this time. But i did partially chased by 2 HUGE dogs from some Acs-ians house at Melawis .. Anyway, they're locked inside so no harm done. Imagine if they can jump out the fence !! Im so dead by then .. We completed our job around 10 am then we to take breakfast at Melawis. Some of us are in a hurry because we still need to attend for our Biology extra class on Ecology. Somehow there's heavy rain during the afternoon, and that's where the 'accident' happen. I was quite afraid that this will happen because the slipper im currently wearing doesn't have any sole anymore. And it's raining .. So you know .. I feel down as in i slipped as i was walking into the car. Besides, it do hurts terribly .. Very very aweful feelings i had. And i had bruises. Until now it still there which shows the dark-blue-black colour on my skin. Urgh ...

As for today we did not have any lesson at all except MUET and Chemistry (got practical). So during the absence of our fellow teachers, sharon asked me and Aaron to practice our little sketch where the competition is on thursday after school holiday. While we're practicing Alexis was taking some random pictures of us using the Club Photography's camera. Alexis you so going to get from me if one of our pictures is somewhere seen by peoplen =P

Hmm .. I guess that's all for now. Im just posting up random stuffs. Chaoz
p.s : Congratulations for those who achieved excellent results in their SPM and STPM =)
Labels: edit post
0 Responses