Big Fat Lier

You know i really hate people who lies a lot especially those people who create some nonsense excuse and ask for money from us. People like this are useless .. Not worth for anything to this world. For goodness sake ! You're born with pair of hand and leg. You're a perfects human being compared to those who has some disabilities. So just use your ****ing brain and do something good lar .......... What the hell !! Even those down syndrome people also can be a useful citizen towards the nation. How can you just come here and ask for money from my dad? I was so damn pist off. Although it's not my money but dude .. 80 bucks takes 1 day for my dad to earn okay. We're not those wealthy family .. Just leave us alone !! What the hell are you coming here and 'hypnotize' my father !!!!!! Whatever reason you gave doesn't have any prove. Where got such people go house by house asking for money? Im sorry but i have to say this ... Im actually quite mad with my dad. Since last time .. He's the one who told us not to trust strangers and now he gave him 80 bucks for some indian prayers thingy. I dont care what prayers they had .. and i dont think today there's anything got to dowith this indian praying stuff either. I DONT GIVE A DAMN FOR IT !!! Sorry .. im not insulting or creating any religion havoc here. Im here to because i am very pist of with this incident.

Many people are also being cheating just like that. Some got cheated through smsing, unknown friends whatever it is ... Stop cheating people's money la !!! I hate whoever this man who came just now. Go to hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Curse you .. curse you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Urgh ........... Stupid idiotic !@#$%^&*() . I still don't get it why my dad can be soooooooo .......... careless ... zzzzzzz.



























Super pist off now !!!!!!!!!!!!!




























































































I felt guilty for raising my voice towards my dad as he's a victim as well. Sigh .. (im chilling down) The moral of the story is ..



Dont ever trust a stranger no matter what !!
Labels: edit post
0 Responses