Sum It Up

Okay today i'll sum up everything that happened from last Sunday until today. I wasn't able to blog due to electric current failure since Monday. *headache* Anyway, I wish everyone ..


SELAMAT HARI RAYA !!

p.s : I want some kuih raya and 'green ang pau' (Is there any specific name to call? Hmm ..)

Clarification
*refer to my previous post. Date : 27th Sept. 08*

Actually i just post those pictures up for fun. i never thought of asking people give me those as my present. But then i don't mind having domokun as my christmas present. Bleh .. *hint**hint* By the way, i've found more pictures about japanese doll *hint* XD



Meet Marley
for more information visit : http://dollyoblong.blogspot.com



Confession

1. Im sorry for all the sins that i've done.
2. I hope i can be a better person.
3. Im sorry for those i've hurt their feelings.
4. I ask for forgiveness ..
5. I hope things will turn up being better than yesterday.

Tuesday - 30th Sept. 08
We miss you ..

About 1/4 of lower 6 Gigih went Aeon Bukit Tinggi yesterday to meet Dakshna. Seriously we miss you very much since the day you left the school. This was actually his plan to call all of us out but unfortunately there's many of them unable to make it. So only cheryl, lily, bee yin, jivi, xiau huey, aaron, me, alison,li shan, keik wee & boon oong plus a few BK girls came. (hope i don't miss out anyone here) So we were asked to meet up at Mc'D then we went for some pizza as our lunch. After that we went for this movie called 'I know who kill me' at 3.20pm. Later Dakshna brought us a whole chocolate cake from Secret Recipie. Thanks for the treat =) Everyone actually have fun at there and i hope we'll have it again during the school holiday which is 1 month ahead. We'll miss you. All the best in your studies.





p.s : Taken from xiau hui's blog. Hope you don't mind.

Monday - 29th Sept. 08
The day for double tuition.

Today i've attended 2 tuition which is PA and Maths but i don't feel exhausted at all. I've decided to change my maths tuition class from mr chan to mr prasad. Starting of the lesson i felt totally blank (lots of question mark) because i don't know what's the teacher teaching infront but after a few explanation from him im able to understand the concept of the topic. Yet i still need to work hard for it. Gambateh !! In addition, I've also learnt something about jeans repair. Everything will be new knowledge for me ..

Sunday - 28th Sept. 08

There's nothing for me to blog. Just the same old thing ..

Take care
Labels: edit post
0 Responses