Knock Out
3rd Oct. 08


I don't know how to express my feelings in words.
Things just happen in a split of second.
Everything went out of order,
Firstly, we were happily enjoying our fun time but out of the sudden the horror came in.
I feel myself stop moving when i saw this incident.
I was terrified .. afraid .. worried
Because i never thought this will happen in front of me.
I feel I'd traveled back to the incident that happen upon me 6 years ago.
It was my worst nightmare.
I feel as though i wanted to cry,
But i knew i couldn't do that especially in front of him.
There's nothing i could do to help him,
Im not a doctor nor a psychiatrist ..
The only thing im able to do is always stand by his side .. provide him support & care for him.
My only wish is he could be happy like old times & I hope i could see him smile back once more.


I miss you
Labels: edit post
0 Responses