My Final

2 more papers to go in order to finish my final year examination. Yet i wasn't happy about this. Sigh .. Although i was looking forward to finish my papers yet i feel as though i'd ruin everything. Almost everything i guess .. First of all my maths paper. Thanks to my heavy flu i was struggling trying to concentrate doing my paper. For every second or maybe minute i can stop sneezing. The worst part was i have to borrow tissues paper from alexis during the examination as the tissues i bought (2 packets) isn't enough at all. I feel like killing myself at that moment. Maybe i shouldn't blame the flu .. Guess im finding some excuse here. Anyway, im able to predict that this year my maths wont score as high as those time while im in secondary school. As for my chemistry, i've got nothing to say at all. No doubt the papers set by our teacher were pretty hard. There's even some question i left blank as im lack of time to answer those questions. At that moment when i hand in my papers i really feel like crying out. I cant believe i left quite a number of questions blank. I suppose the marks would be quite terrible/aweful. Bless me ..

Oh well .. I just got to face the fact then. I swear next year i wont repeat the same mistake and not to let myself fall sick anymore. I wouldn't forgive myself if same things happen twice. As the elder said
" The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this : Decide what you want." (Ben Stein)
" They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." (Andy Warhol)
" Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing." (Abraham Lincoln)



Keep Holding On
Labels: edit post
0 Responses