I just figured out i've got lots of things haven't settle yet. So this is it then :

1. Renew my driving license

2. Doing more research for laptops (i've already made some research yet i get get into conclusion which to buy since im having some budget issue here)

3. Have some hair cut as in trimming my hair

4. Have to complete preparing the present .. hehe =)

5. Tomorrow gotta wake up early in the morning to pray my mom & grandparents for "ching ming"

6. Pending house chores as in ironing my clothes.

7. Need extra sleeping hour (been working for 12 hours non-stop in this months with 4 days off which is it enough for me) Damn tired !!!!

I guess that's all the to-do list for now. Might update some if there's any. Gotta prepare for my later work ..... *yawn*
Labels: edit post
0 Responses