A Hair Cut ? Yes or No ?

Ever wonder when you'll be having a bad hair day? Well, i'd experienced this before during last year of school break at November. As what i can recall, at that time my hair was quite long and so my dad said it looks messy on me. As if i've just woke up from my sleep *so not true* =x (i think it's kinda exaggerating =.= he just wants me to go get some hair cut that's all) So, i just follow what he said a go get my hair "trimmed" (it looks shorter than i expected) Anyway, the following day i went out with aaron to aeon then i meet up with wei loong and yeow sheng as well. From the moment i stepped into aaron's car he just cant stop laughing at my hair until we reached aeon (i wouldn't wanna mention how's the condition of my hair) Not forgetting, i was too being laughed my wei loong as well who always calls me 'lala' but at least yeow sheng didn't laugh out loud like the rest (maybe he's laughing .. no idea)

It's kinda funny what kind of reaction people will give when they see you just get your hair cut especially the hair style which looks extremely short/looks like 'lala' etc .. Since then i never get my hair being chop off until June. Yet although it's already been 3 months i just get my hair trimmed since June my dad still insists me to get get my hair trimmed again . Sigh .. I really feel so reluctant to get my hair cut. It's not that i don't trust the stylist, i think the reason is because of me (sometimes). I feel as if whatever hair style the stylist gave me it'll never satisfy me. Im not saying that i need a professional hair stylist to give me a proper hair cut ... nor im not saying that i posses a nice appearance so those hair style doesn't suit me .. NO !! .. Somehow, im just afraid to get a new hair cut. Im afraid that what if the stylist never cut my hair the way i wanted to even though i'd told him? What if ..... ? There's many 'what if' i'll give .. just to escape from the horror i'll be facing.

Should i cut my hair ? Hmm .. Let's toss a coin and we'll decide then .... *just kidding*

p.s: it's already been 4 days since our school break. I feel damn guilty for not doing anything except doing homework from school ...
Labels: edit post
0 Responses