Randomness

Crappy computer !!

I hate to say this but i really feel like throwing my computer away. Grrr .. It lags terribly and over the last few days i've saved some important files. Yet i wasn't able to open them which makes me feels even more frustrated as i need to redo everything again. God bless me for that .. Or maybe it's because of my brother. Thanks to him for simply downloading stuffs especially games makes the whole things gets even more lag with lacking to free space in the disk etc .... Zzzz .... Oh well , this computer had serves us for 8 years no wonder it's soooo slow. Will try to consider on buying new ones but i think this will only happen after my STPM (i need to work to earn for new computer)

Sick

Yesterday i was suffering from terrible flu. I was sneezing non stop since early in the morning until the end of Jason tuition which is until 8.30pm. I feel as if my nose is going to drop off since i sneeze so much. But it's really bugging me because i cant concentrate on my studies and i feel so damn sleepy .. Other than that, i cant even count how many tissues i've used since then. Like aaron said, im wasting the tissues. But what you want me to do? Let the mucus drolls out from my nose? (it's bit disgusting) That's why i hate to be sick. Luckily i finally stop sneezing after i come back from my tuition. I was quite afraid of the flu so yesterday i ate about 5 oranges per day. Haha first time im doing this =P Anyway, it really does work on me thou. So now im practically free out flu and healthy =)

Labels: edit post
0 Responses