Broken Soul

Hmm .. Im not sure how to put this in words but somehow im being more depressed. I understand those feelings how the other girls outside felt where something had happened as if this leaves an big impact in our life. It feels as though someone had use a knife and stab it right through into your heart when you did not even notice it. To be honest, i really hate this kind of feeling. It makes my life to become dull and a little meaningless. Eventhough .. what we did isn't wrong but i just don't get it why this can be happening .. It's sucks and i hate it. I hate being depressed all the time. Desperate for someone to speak with .. I need to calm myself down whenever im depressed but how? This had made me to be even more desperate to seek for someone's advide. Well, maybe it isn't all about seeking for advice instead seeking for someone to express out your feelings. Somehow, i can feel as though im rather kinda annoying for bugging people like this ..

I've been holding back for this whole day. Somehow, the talkative part of me just disappeared out of sudden. There's a girl who told me to throw away all my worries and just be cheerful but how am i suppose to do so? I do wish that i can be emotionless just for a second. But it's impossible unless you don't even have a heart. Although im able to be cheerful but this moment wont last long. What i can do is to glue myself with all those homework teacher had gave and just concentrate on them. At least by doing this i wont have to suffer from all those 'nightmare' i had. However, no matter how strong im trying to be somehow with just few words i just lost my grip and i just gave up. It's hard for me to hold back any longer and i just threw it all out at that instant. It's sucks doing this infront of people .. But somehow a hug from a friend had kinda comforted me. I'd lost my thoughts then .. But a small hug had made me regain my energy to face the problem once more.

I was putting some hope on myself. Thinking that everything will turn out to be normal again but i was just too naive. Yet, the stubborn part of me keeps having some hope .. Having faith that everything will be okay soon. Well, i do wish that my wish will come true .. I just hope he'll talk to me ~~

Or is it i've did something wrong? If so im sorry then ..

p.s: having faith ...
p.p.s: i see what i see ..
0 Responses