Roti Sugar


Bet everyone knows what's roti planta right? If you don't then it's a sad case then. This morning i took it as my breakfast. Usually the main thing about roti planta is they use planta in between the dough (don't really know how to explain the process of making it). However, the roti planta i ate today taste super sweet. It's not roti planta anymore. I better name it as roti sugar. Yes .. I can see there's oil as it's quite oily, some planta smell and lots and lots of SUGAR. If i take it daily i'll get diabetes in no time or worst .. Gain more weight !! Foods that are too sweet isn't my type. As i was eating i asked my dad ..

me : Why is the roti planta taste so sweet? They put sugar ? *opens and see*
dad : How i know they got put sugar anot ! I just buy only.
me : People just ask only. Dont have to scold .. *fed up* (In my mind) Fine .. i'll just eat.

I hate food that has high content of sugars !!
Labels: edit post
0 Responses