Chinese New Year Outing

Okay it's kinda late for me to post this pictures up as Chinese New Year has already over for 2 days now. While i was cleaning my mail i saw linda sent me these pictures. Actually i dont even notice she sent an email for me until now. Thanks ya .. Well this new year outing happens on the first day of CNY at may yin's house. One of our friend (chandini), she's going back to Perlis on the 2nd day of CNY to continue her matriculation so we had a small gathering as we've been apart for almost a year since our SPM.

(from left) may yin, linda, kastturi, yamunaah, me, chandini


This is chandini. This picture looks kinda obscene as she's pointing towards her armpit where linda accidentally spilled her soya bean while hugging chan. LoL

Gossip girls ..
(from left) may yin, yamunaah, kastturi.

Err .. Forgotten what kas talked already. I wasn't paying mush attention as im quite sleepy.

Blurrr ...



While we were having some conversation linda is camwhoring ... Woot






That's all for now. Time to continue doing my chemistry homework and prasad maths. Sigh ..
Labels: edit post
0 Responses