No air

There's not enough air for me to breath.
There's too much pressure around me.
I feel like crying out loud yet i knew i couldn't do so.
Things don't go as smoothly as i thought.
I guess i need to grow up.
Become a girl that's tough enough and not afraid of any obstacle.
I need to be strong.
No ! I will fight the urge of crying .. will use all my will to prevent tears pouring out.
I promised myself i wouldn't do that anymore.
I feel tired. Tired of doing this .. for worrying things .. I wish things will turn out better.

I don't wish things will end like this.
I don't know what's my mistake or what i've done to accept such decision made.
Sometimes i was just wondering .. Do i deserve all this? If yes, then im sorry for all the sins that i've done.
I wish everything is just a dream for me.
A dream that i hope i'll wake up immediately.
It hurts terribly .. hunted by those nightmares ..
I knew myself well that im not a person who's able to express their feelings out where people will understand them.
I've tried .. Maybe it's not enough yet .. But i will try as hard as i could.
As for now i really dont know what else i could manage to do.
Just put on a little hope that everything will turn better soon ..
I apologize for things i've done ..
I din mean any harm ... Im sorry.

Feeling guilty ..
Labels: edit post
0 Responses