Back To Reality

Sometimes people do have little fantasy about what's going on to their future. No doubt girls (not all yet most of them) will be having little imagination that one day they'll be like a cinderella .. a princess where their prince charming will appear in front of your door step and rescue them from 'evil demon' or step mother etc. Sorry to burst your little bubbles but these are fairy tales. Everything that happen around you NOW are REAL. It's reality, not those little fantasy that people dream for. Fairy tales aren't meant for me anymore. Maybe to those kids and other girls fairy tales do exists as part of their life. I feel as though reality has wake me up since yerterday after i had some conversation with my dad about my upcoming langkawi trip.


I felt extremely guilty for realeasing out those words that i knew im unable to take them back. At the same moment i realized what's facing by my father. It's the fear that everyone in the world fear for. Economy crisis .. Im afraid it's happing now. Well it's not that obvious in Malaysia (soon) but from America we can see people are facing financial problem .. bankrupt .. etc. It gives an impact in my life. I've made my decision by not going for the langkawi trip. I'll try hard not to increase the burden that my dad currently having. I assume things will change from now onwards. Maybe not now but soon ... Hopefully everything will be over as soon as possible.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses