Hmm .. I've got no idea how long i never update my blog. Maybe it's 1 week ? 2 weeks ? I don't know and im lazy to check them. Anyway, my day has been kinda hectic .. sometimes it's boring until i cant stand it .. sometimes it's troublesome .. Ahhhhhhhhh !!

I've been working for 2 weeks now. It's not that bad to start working since i can earn some pocket money, buy stuffs that i like and don't have to ask money from my dad. Although working here is kinda boring/sometimes we'll encounter some problematic customers but everything is gong fine. Yeah right .. Until recently (2 days ago) another dealer of Nokia organized some mobile phone fair until our business had been ruin by them. I cant blame them or take any action. *giving out a big sigh* This is reality. People compete to gain their goals (don't know how much they're earning by selling mobile phones with such low price)

As for now, let's cross our fingers and hope today there'll be some sales for today and day after today and everyday ....

*cross-fingers*
Labels: edit post
0 Responses