Today isn't my lucky day i guess. Make it yesterday and today ... Out of suddenly im having sore throat which actually makes my day miserable and then here comes the flu. Tsk .. I also expect i'll be having fever and guess my prediction comes true. This is really awful since i need to work. Well, as in waiting for someone to call me so i can officially start working. Rawr .... Few days ago the levi's supervisor called me and i actually felt happy or excited as im finally got a job !! Yes !!! However, something's wrong about the salary so i gotta turn them down. *emo* So now im jobless and pending for others to give me a call. You may say i sound desperate for a job. Yes i am !! Because i've got no idea what else i can burn my free time. Everyday, i'll be doing about the same routine. Do house chores, read story book, watch tv, online and shopping .... That's it. Seems kinda lifeless.

I better get some rest for now. But i've been sleeping non-stop due to the side effect of the medicine. Makes me feel so sleepy.Urgh .... Chaoz ..
Labels: edit post
0 Responses